Also referred to as straight and cut wire, MWBT 12-gauge hanger wire is used for support, stabilization and load-bearing applications. MWBT ceiling/hanger wire is sold in standard 12-foot lengths, but custom lengths and diameters are available upon request. MWBT hanger wire typically is shipped in 50-pound bundles, wire-tied or tape-tied. Product can be shipped loose or in custom-made crates to ensure damage-free transport and long-term storage.
MWBT 12-gauge straight galvanized ceiling wire comes in a standard length of 12 feet, but other gauges and custom lengths can be made to order.
- For use in commercial drop-ceiling applications
- Custom lengths and gauges available by request
- Taped or wire-tied bundles
- Can be shipped loose or in custom crates that protect the product during shipping and in long-term storage
Straight & Cut Wire
MWBT straight and cut wire is available in both galvanized and black annealed finishes, in diameters of 10 gauges to 13 gauges. Standard lengths are 10 feet, 11 feet, and 12 feet.
- Used in agriculture, construction, and other industries
- Custom lengths available on request
- Standard orders are shipped in 50-pound bundles, wire-tied or tape-tied
- Can be shipped loose, or in custom-made durable wood crates